5 Minutes Microwave Chocolate Cake


These days I am living without an OTG. It’s tough! Because it means no baking. And when the kids want a cake.. they want it now!!! 
I am not a fan of microwave cakes but since I only have a basic microwave right now I decided to give microwave cake a try. This is a simple chocolate cake that cooks in just 5 minutes in the microwave. I used a small rectangular glass dish for baking. Silicon moulds can be used as well. 

Ingredients:

Flour - 3/4 cups
Oil - 1/2 cup
Granulated Sugar - 3/4 cups
Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
Eggs - 3
Instant Coffee Powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Method:
1. Beat the eggs, sugar and oil together.
2. Sieve the dry Ingredients together. 
3. Add the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients. Mix well.
4. Pour the batter in a greased glass dish that is appropriate for microwaves. 
5. Microwave on high power for 5 mins. 
6. Cool and cut in slices. 

Comments