Blueberry Pancakes


Its a Sunday today. Usually on Sundays I am most lazy. So this morning when my little fussy eater woke up, she told me that she wants blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Now if you've ever come across any mom of a fussy eater you would perhaps know the kind of emotions she goes through when her little one asks for something to eat!! Such instances don't come very often in her life and she does whatever she can to fulfill her child's desires. So, that's exactly what I did. I rushed to the kitchen, gathered all the stuff needed which fortunately I had, and started cooking. Suddenly all my laziness vanished!! 
Pancakes are easy to make and most kids love them. You can top them up with maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce or whatever you feel like.

Ingredients:

All Purpose flour - 1.5 cups
Baking Powder - 2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Milk or buttermilk - 1 cup
Butter - 3 tbsp melted
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
Blueberries - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 2

Method:

1. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and add butter and milk and mix well.
3. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix nicely.
4. Add blueberries.
5. Leave the batter for 10-15 mins.
6. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Put around 1/4 cup of batter on the pan and let it cook till bubbles appear on the top. Now flip it over and cook for a min.
7. Remove from heat and consume hot with syrup of your choice.

Comments

  1. Yummy. Will definetly try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz don’t forget to share your experience 😊

      Delete
  2. Looked so yummy. . I showed the pic to my fussy eater .. So I'm gonna make it..as she says she wants four of them��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me your fussy eater will also like these! 😃 Plz do share how it came out for u 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment